Project Description

MOVE, (Missionary Outreach Volunteer Evangelism) is a volunteer-staffed, faith-based missionary training school located near Orange Walk, Belize. MOVE exists to inspire, equip and mobilize missionaries to meet practical needs and give the three angels' messages of hope and warning to all the world in these end times. The mission reports posted here are stories of MOVE missionaries from all around the world, as well as updates from our campus.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So here are a few more pictures finally. They're not in order at all, hopefully I'll get that fixed at some point. For more pictures and more details visit the website of the man with the computer. Sir Hawkins has provided some fine pictures and news as usual. You can see them here.

2 comments:

Kamer said...

Happy New Year to you too bro! Man, honestly what's with you people :P you tell me you've got something for me and then don't tell me what.. I guess i'll have to live through this one too. *rolls eyes* j/k I love you, and I can't wait 'til June. Oh just so you know I want to see you... The prestent totally wasn't on my mind :P ~Kam

Anonymous said...

Hey Kody! Well stacey gave me this link and i am impressed with the sheer length of your entries! But I have to say, God has surely blessed you and your missionary group. Keep up the awesome work. I just read one entry but i was touched by it, and i just wanted to let you know. It's been kind of hard adjusting here and reading your entry has kind of inspired me to be more positive. God bless Kody and if you ever get dry (not likely:p, or bored check out my pics and my compareably small blogs at http://spaces.msn.com/coplea) i'm out, God bless, i'm praying for you! and so is mike!!