Project Description

MOVE, (Missionary Outreach Volunteer Evangelism) is a volunteer-staffed, faith-based missionary training school located near Orange Walk, Belize. MOVE exists to inspire, equip and mobilize missionaries to meet practical needs and give the three angels' messages of hope and warning to all the world in these end times. The mission reports posted here are stories of MOVE missionaries from all around the world, as well as updates from our campus.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Big news! Looks like I'll be teaching history and geography for the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. Or primero, segundo, and tercero as they call them. I have no textbook yet, (I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow) don't know the grading system or curriculum, and can barely speak, let alone read in Spanish. Wild huh? I'm excited though. What an opportunity! A lot of the students are non-adventist and I'm praying God will give me wisdom and skill to share His love with them. In other words, I've been praying for the gift of tongues! Just kidding. But I have been praying for help to learn Spanish. Maybe this teaching position is a partial answer to that prayer. It'll be a work out at any rate.

2 comments:

Kamer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kamer said...

AWESOME!That is so Sa-WEET! Sounds like you'll be busy! I can't wait until you come home!! Only 9 weeks and 3 days! See i've been counting :P I love you mucho grande! Love ~ sis